Once you have been accepted on to the housing register we will write to tell you:
- Your housing application number
- The band your application has been placed in and your priority date.
You must tell us if there are any changes in your circumstances so that we can reassess your application and if necessary make changes to your band and priority date.
You will only be eligible for properties that are suitable for the size of your family.
You are entitled to ONE bedroom for
- Every adult couple
- Any adult aged 16 or over
- Any two children of the same sex aged
- Any two children aged under 10
- Any other child